Our school is partially funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, but in order to cover our costs we have to charge parents the following fees:
- A once-only registration fee: € 120 (non-refundable)
- Admission deposit: € 500 (deductible from first tuition fee)*
- Tuition fee: € 6.000 per year
- There is no annual administration fee.
* Only to be paid in the case of early registration (enrolment/admission two months or more before entering the school). It will be deducted from the first instalment of the tuition fee.
We are happy to offer temporary enrolment for families who are relocating to the Netherlands for durations shorter than the school year. For short-term enrolment, we offer a separate fee structure:
For enrolment for up to 3 months, we charge €800/per month. For enrolment for 4 through 6 months, we charge €700/per month, for enrolment for 7 through 10 months, we charge €375/per month.
We use an automated payment system for our invoices. In the case that you do not (yet) have a Dutch bank account, you will receive your invoice as a pdf document by e-mail.
See our Fee Policy 2020-21.
See our Fee Policy as of 2021
Please see the procedure page for how to apply.
For financial questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org