Needed: Fully qualified Kindergarten teachers for the International Waldorf School The Hague
In the summer of 2018 we opened our school with one Kindergarten class and a Class 1. Over the past two years our school has expanded and we are now looking to start a third Kindergarten class as soon as possible.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic early childhood educator to join us in the Kindergarten (for children ages 4-6).
Well-qualified candidates possess:
- Good knowledge of, and appreciation for, Waldorf early childhood education. The ideal candidate will have teaching experience in Waldorf education;
- At least a Bachelor degree in Primary Education plus a permanent teaching license to teach at primary level;
- Full (C2 level) or native fluency in English;
- A pioneering spirit and positive attitude;
- Preferably an EU passport.
In these early years of development, we are working closely as a small team to support our new school’s growth. If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining our adventure, or if you want to know more, I’d love to hear from you to explore the possibilities.
For more information about the position or if you would like to apply please contact us:
Paulus van Veen
HR, PR & Marketing
m. +316 55 126 127
For general information about our school, please email Sarah Mann at: email@example.com.