Our school is partially funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, but in order to cover our costs we have to charge parents the following fees:
- A once-only registration fee: € 120 (non-refundable)
- Admission deposit: € 500 (deductible from first tuition fee)*
- Tuition fee: € 5.000 per year
- Additional fee: € 500 per year
- There is no annual administration fee.
* Only to be paid in the case of early registration (enrollment/admission two months or more before entering the school). It will be deducted from the first installment of the tuition fee.
The tuition fee covers the staff salaries and facility costs. The additional fee covers field trips and all learning materials.
We use an automated payment system for our invoices. In the case that you do not (yet) have a Dutch bank account, you will receive your invoice as a pdf document by e-mail. The first invoice (€ 3.000) will be sent out in June and covers 50% of the tuition fee plus the additional fee. The second invoice (€2.500) covers the remaining tuition fee.
In the case your child is admitted during the school year, please check the list for the appropriate fees. In this case, all fees will be charged in one invoice. See our Fee policy.
The fees mentioned above are not inclusive of the optional prolonged school day which covers the hours of 13:00-18:30 for Kindergarten and 15:30-18:30 for Classes 1 and above. Kindergarten parents also have the option of choosing the prolonged day from 13:00-15:30 and all parents can choose the Wednesday program from 12:30-18:30.
For more information, visit the prolonged school day page.
Please see the procedure page for how to apply.