- A once-only registration fee: € 120 (non-refundable)
- Admission deposit: € 500 (deductible from first tuition fee)*
- Tuition fee: € 5.000 per year
- Additional fee: € 500
- There is no annual administration fee.
- We do not currently have a wait list
More information, read this Fee policy.
The tuition fee is invoiced in two installments. The first will be invoiced in June, the second in January.
The additional fee will be invoiced together with the first tuition fee.
If you had to pay the admission fee, it will be deducted from the first installment of the tuition fee.
In the case your child is admitted during the school year, please check the list for the appropriate fees. In this case, all fees will be charged in one invoice.
We use an automated payment system for our invoices. In the case that you do not (yet) have a Dutch bank account, you will receive your invoice as a pdf document by e-mail.
* Only to be paid in the case of early registration (enrollment/admission two months or more before entering the school).
** The Additional fee includes field trips and all learning materials
The fees mentioned above are not inclusive of the optional prolonged school day which covers the hours of 13:00-18:30 for Kindergarten and 15:30-18:30 for Classes 1 and above. Kindergarten parents also have the option of choosing the prolonged day from 13:00-15:30 and all parents can choose the Wednesday program from 12:30-18:30. Please see the following link for the prolonged school day fees: