Fully qualified Teachers for the “International Waldorfschool The Hague”
In the summer of 2018 the school started with a kindergarten and year 1 group. Next summer we will grow with two new classes (year group 2 and 3).
We’re now looking for two enthusiastic educators to join us and teach in year one, two or three.
Well-qualified candidates possess:
- Good knowledge of, and appreciation for, Waldorf education;
- At least a Bachelor degree in Primary Education plus a permanent teaching license to teach at primary level;
- Full (C2 level) or native fluency in English;
- A pioneering spirit and positive attitude;
- Preferably a EU passport.
In this early phase of development, we work closely as a small team to make our new school a reality. If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining our adventure, or if you want to know more, I’d love to hear from you to explore the possibilities.
All information about the school is available at our website: www.internationalwaldorfschool.nl
m. +316 2950 4741
For general information about our school, please visit our website or send an email to Sarah Mann at: firstname.lastname@example.org.